To produce creative, innovative, dynamic, and ethical technical professionals, who can lead in the ever-changing world of Mechatronics Engineering.
To Offer a well-balanced programme of instruction, practical experience, opportunities for overall personality development and environment conducive for self-directed and lifelong learning.
FROM HOD’S DESK
- The department of Mechatronics engineering was established in the year 2003, recognized by DTE, Bengaluru and affiliated to AICTE, New Delhi. The current intake is 40 students. The current intake is 40 students.
- It is a multidisciplinary field that is a synergy of many engineering disciplines like Electrical, Computer and Mechanical, that caters to the skill sets needed in the contemporary, advanced and automated manufacturing industry.
- The department has modern, well-equipped Laboratories with adequate facilities, with high end electronic gadgets.
- Many students are well placed and are pursuing their career, serving reputed companies, like-
- The students pursuing higher studies are studying in prestigious Engineering colleges-
- In addition to classes, students also have the opportunity to interact with faculty and supporting staff for mentoring.
- Staff and students are provided with unlimited free internet access at e-library during spare time, so that they can develop and enhance their knowledge acquired in class rooms.
|LIST OF TEACHING FACULTY
|Harsha Kumar S
|LIST OF SUPPORTING STAFF