- To be a premier Electrical and Electronics Engineering department, with excellence in teaching, entrepreneurship and innovation to meet the global industrial standards.
- To contribute effectively in strengthening the nation in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at National and International level.
- To provide student centric learning environment and also inculcate profound knowledge in both fundamental and applied areas of electrical science and technology.
- To train and mentor the students in developing leadership qualities and team building skills.
- To impart quality and value based education enabling the students to meet the growing challenges in the industry.
FROM HOD’S DESK
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering programme was established in the year 2007- 08, recognised by DTE, Bengaluru and affiliated to AICTE, New Delhi. The current intake is 40 students.
- The department has well qualified and experienced teaching faculty.
- The core courses of Electrical and Electronics Engineering programme offers a variety of opportunities to the aspirants be it for securing employment or to grow as an entrepreneur.
- At the end of the course, the students will be able to apply the knowledge acquired to identify, design/ redesign and solve Engineering problems.
- Many students are either employees of prestigious organisations like L&T, TRIPHASE Technology, Asian Paints, ABB, Toyota Kirloskar, Wipro or pursuing their higher studies in coveted institutions, like RVCE, SJCE, NIE.
- Staff and students are provided with unlimited free internet access at e-Library during spare time, so that they can develop and enhance their knowledge acquired in class rooms.
|LIST OF TEACHING FACULTY
|LIST OF SUPPORTING STAFF
|Madhusudhan N B
|Ravi S K
|Somashekara A N
|Prashanth H S