To produce creative, innovative, dynamic and ethical technologists who can lead in the ever-changing world of Electronics and Communication technologies.
- To benefit the society at large by imparting quality technical education to the students by providing excellent teaching- learning environment and through competitive curriculum in collaboration with industry and state-of-the-art infrastructure and resources.
- To provide guidance in teamwork, communication and hands-on activities with the help of structured and unstructured real-world projects.
- To create an environment to encourage entrepreneurship development skills
- To inculcate ethical values and leadership capabilities in students, that contributes towards the growth of the society.
FROM HOD’S DESK
- The Electronics & Communication Engineering Department was established in year 1987, recognized by DTE, Bengaluru and affiliated to AICTE, New Delhi. The current intake is 60 students.
- The department has modern, well-equipped Laboratories with adequate facilities, with high end electronic gadgets.
- It is committed to provide students with an environment for overall development.
- The department has consistent academic record and also provides excellent career opportunities in various sectors, through placement.
- Many students are serving at reputed organizations like ABB, Werth Electronics, AT&S, L&T Infotech and those who are pursuing higher studies are studying in prestigious Engineering colleges, like PESIT, SJCE, NIE.
- Staff and students are provided with unlimited free internet access at e-Library during spare time, so that they can develop and enhance their knowledge acquired in class rooms.
|LIST OF TEACHING FACULTY|
|4||Vimala H N||Lecturer||BE|
|LIST OF SUPPORTING STAFF|
|1||Rashmi N S||Instructor||DEC|
|2||Chandrashekara M P||Instructor||DEC|
|3||Manjunath S R||Instructor||DEC|
|4||Shilpa G||Lab Helper||ITI|