To be a prestigious academic center for excellent education in the field of Mechanical Engineering to meet the needs of Academia in particular, Industry & Society at large.)
To provide promising, positive learning environment in technical education, in the field of Mechanical Engineering, that responds effectively to both present and future challenges.
To impart quality education in the field of Mechanical Engineering through effective teaching- learning process and also infuse ethical and responsible engineering practices to create successful professionals.
FROM HOD’S DESK
- Mechanical Engineering department is one of the oldest and evergreen engineering programmes, established in the year 1987, recognised by DTE, Bengaluru and affiliated to AICTE, New Delhi. The current intake is 60 students.
- The department has committed, experienced and highly qualified teaching faculty.
- It has very good supporting staff, with hands on experience in imparting practical training in well-equipped laboratories, workshop and machine shop, with adequate and high end equipment’s.
- The department has a very good track record of successful students who have passed with flying colours.
- Many students are either employees of prestigious organisations like Infosys, Toyota Kirloskar, Wipro, L&T, to name a few or pursuing their higher studies in coveted institutions, like RVCE, PESIT, SJCE, NIE.
- In addition, students are given one to one attention, for their all-round development, be it academics, sports, placement or ethical engineering practices.
- Staff and students are provided with unlimited free internet access at e-Library during spare time, so that they can develop and enhance their knowledge acquired in class rooms.
- Students express that their stay in the department is not only an experience to reckon with but is an emotional attachment to be experienced.
|LIST OF TEACHING FACULTY|
|2||Prashanthkumar N Malavade||Lecturer||MTech|
|4||Nagaraj. A. S||Lecturer||BE|
|LIST OF SUPPORTING STAFF|
|4||Udayakumar. R||Lab Helper||ITI|