To produce highly competent and value based IT professionals.
- To produce Information Science diploma graduates who are trained in design, implementation of computational systems through competitive curriculum in collaboration with industry and other organizations.
- Providing state of art facilities for enhancing skills in the field of Information Science and Technology.
- To encourage ethical values and leadership abilities in the minds of students so as to work towards the growth of the society
FROM HOD’S DESK
- The Department of Information Science and Engineering was established in the year 1987, recognized by DTE, Bengaluru and affiliated to AICTE, New Delhi. The current intake is 40 students.
- The department has well equipped computer facility with the latest hardware, software and peripherals with internet facilities.
- Many students are well placed and are pursuing their career, serving reputed companies such as TCS, Infosys, ThoughtWorks, ThoughtFocus, Theorem India Pvt Ltd., TAYANA Software.
- The students pursuing higher studies are studying in prestigious Engineering colleges like RVCE, PESIT, SJCE, NIE etc…
- The department is dedicated to education and overall excellence.
- In addition to classes, students also have the opportunity to interact with faculty and supporting staff for mentoring.
- Staff and students are provided with unlimited free internet access at e-library during spare time, so that they can develop and enhance their knowledge acquired in class rooms.
|LIST OF TEACHING FACULTY|
|2||Tejaswini M P||Lecturer||MTech|
|LIST OF SUPPORTING STAFF|
|1||Nagakanya M P||Lab helper||ITI|
|2||Mahadevaswamy K N||Lab helper||ITI|