To create a quality teaching – learning environment in Computer science and Engineering to produce technically sound students who meet industrial standards and are socially responsible.
M1–To impart technical knowledge and skills by using latest technology with supportive infrastructure facilities
M2–To motivate students towards lifelong learning and help them to find right career opportunities.
M3–To inculcate the qualities of leadership, personality development and good citizenship in the students.
FROM HOD’S DESK
- The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) was established in the year 1987. It is recognized by DTE, Bengaluru and affiliated to AICTE, New Delhi. The current intake is 60 students.
- The department has grown exponentially over the years in all fronts in terms of infrastructure, courses and faculty.
- The department has well equipped computer facility, with high end configuration, in accordance with the curriculum.
- Many students are well placed and are pursuing their career, serving reputed companies such as TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Thought Works, Theorem India Pvt Ltd, TAYANA Software.
- The students pursuing higher studies are studying in prestigious engineering colleges, like RVCE, SJCE, NIE.
- In addition to classes, students also have the opportunity to interact with faculty and supporting staff for mentoring.
- Staff and students are provided with unlimited free internet access at e-Library during spare time, so that they can develop and enhance their knowledge acquired in class rooms.
|LIST OF TEACHING FACULTY|
|LIST OF SUPPORTING STAFF|
|1||Prabhavathi. C||Computer Operator||BSc-IT|
|3||Chandru. M||Lab Helper||ITI|
|4||Tejaswini. H.N||Lab Helper||ITI|