Develop globally competent Civil Engineering professionals in an environment conducive to learn technical knowledge, skills, moral values and ethics, to serve the society and make the world a better place to live in.
- To provide an academic environment, through competitive curriculum in collaboration with industry, focusing on transfer of knowledge and skill development for the benefit of the profession and the society.
- To nurture talent, both professional and ethical, in students to enable them to grow as leaders in their chosen professions, maintaining high level of ethical responsibility.
- To promote the spirit of innovation, life skills and to encourage entrepreneurship.
- To foster effective interactions and networking with all the stakeholders so as to work towards the growth and sustainability of the society and environment.
FROM HOD’S DESK
- The Civil Engineering Department was established in the year 2007, recognized by DTE, Bengaluru and affiliated to AICTE, New Delhi. The current intake is 40 students.
- The department is committed to educating the students in the field of Civil Engineering, with professional skills and ethical values through teaching- learning process and develop them to face the societal challenges and to meet the needs of the stakeholders.
- The program has well-equipped Civil Engineering laboratories with adequate facilities and high end equipments.
- As a part of academic curriculum, students take up industrial visit and internship, to augment much needed practical exposure.
- Guest lectures by personnel from industry, entrepreneurs, and researchers in the field of Civil Engineering.
- Many students are serving at reputed organizations like RAMCO, Shobha Constructions and those who are pursuing higher studies are studying in prestigious Engineering colleges, like PESIT SJCE, NIE.
- Staff and students are provided with unlimited free internet access at e-Library during spare time, so that they can develop and enhance their knowledge acquired in class rooms.
|LIST OF TEACHING FACULTY|
|1||Mahadevaprabhu K M||HOD||BE|
|3||Akshay kumar S||Lecturer||MTech.|
|5||Yogitha H M||Lecturer||BE|
|LIST OF SUPPORTING STAFF|
|1||Manju B||Lab helper||ITI|